Low Voltage PVC Cables
We are positioned amongst the prominent PVC Wires Manufactures in India. The Low Voltage PVC Cables as well as PVC Insulated Cables that we provide are designed and manufacturers by the experts. All our PVC Cables conform to the requisite norms of the industry. Furthermore, PVC Insulated Cables are manufactured with Aluminum and Copper conductors confirming to IS 1554(Part-1)-1988 Indian Standards and to International Standards like BS, IEC, etc. Besides, our Multicore Cables are approved by leading Electrical Consultants companies.
- ► PVC insulated Heavy duty cables up to 1.1 kv.
- ► PVC insulated Control Cables Up to 61 cores in Voltage grade 650/1100 V.
- ► PVC insulated Mining Cable.
- ► PVC insulated Flexible Cable.
- ► PVC insulated electrical wiring Cable.
- ► Aluminium and Copper Conductors
- ► Single Core Cables up to 1000sqmm
- ► Multi Core Cables up to 630 sqmm
- ► Normal PVC or HR PVC Insulation
- ► Special purpose FR/FRLS Sheath
- ► Construction : Armoured, Unarmoured
- Conductors are made from Electrolytic grade aluminium / Copper as per Class 1 & 2 of IS: 8130:1984
- PVC Type A: General Purpose Insulation for Fixed Installation Cables.
- PVC Type C: Heat Resisting (HR) Insulation.
- The cores are identified by different colours as mentioned below:
- Cores are laid up as per the above colour scheme with a suitable right hand lay.
- Laid up cores are Provided by either wrapping or extrusion as agreed to between the supplier and the purchaser with thermoplastic material. The material used shall be compatible with the temperature rating of the Multicore cable.
- Armouring is provided over the inner sheath to guard against mechanical damage. Armouring is generally of galvanized steel wires or strips. Armouring shall be provided over the inner sheath with a suitable left hand lay.The minimum coverage of Armour shall be 90 % In single-core cables, used in the AC system, armouring is by non-magnetic hard drawn aluminium wires. Round steel wires are used where the diameter over the inner sheath does not exceed 13 mm, above 13 mm. flat steel strip armour is used. Round wire of different sizes can also be provided against specific requests.
- The Outer Sheath shall be applied over the Inner Sheath or over the laid-up cores. In case the Outer Sheath is provided over the laid-up cores then the Average thickness of Outer Sheath shall be the sum of the Nominal Thickness of Outer Sheath as specified in IS: 1554 (Part-1)-1988 and the Minimum thickness of Inner Sheath as specified in the standard.
Insulation (IS: 5831-1984)
Single-core : Red, Yellow, Blue, Black or any colour as per Customers requirement
Two-core : Red and Black
Three-core : Red, Yellow, and Blue
Three and half core : Red, Yellow, Blue, and reduced neutral core in Black.
Four-core : Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black
Five Core Cables : Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Grey.
Six Core and above : Two adjacent cores (counting & direction) in each layer Blue and Yellow,remaining cores Grey.The same sequence as mentioned above along with indelible printing of core numbers or All cores of same colour with indelible numbering on each core in contrasting colour. Other colour in agreement with the purchaser and the manufacturer with number coding.
Outer PVC Jacket
|650 1100V 1 Core Aluminium Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed and Armoured AYFY AYW|
|650 1100V 2 Core Aluminium Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed Unarmoured AYY and Armoured AYFY AYW|
|650 1100V 3 Core Aluminium Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed Unarmoured AYY and Armoured AYFY AYW|
|650 1100V 3.5 Core Aluminium Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed Unarmoured AYY Armoured AYFY AYWY|
|650 1100V 4 Core Aluminium Conductor PVC Insulated Sheathed Unarmoured AYY Armoured AYFY AYWY|
|650 1100V Copper Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed Unarmoured YY and Armoured YWY YFY|
|2 core cables||View||Cable Construction|
|3 core cables||View||Cable Construction|
|4 core cables||View||Cable Construction|