Low Voltage XLPE Cables
We are one of the prominent Low Voltage XLPE Cable manufacturers in India. Our sole objective is to provide the best XLPE Insulated Cables to suit various applications and customer requirements. Our cables provide dual advantage to the user, on one side its quality provides better performance and secondly our cables are economical in comparison. This dual advantage carved a niche for us amongst the major Electrical Consultants and users.
Cross Linked Polyethene Cables (XLPE)
- ► Relemac Technologies Private Limited pioneered the manufacture of Low Voltage XLPE Cables
- ► The state of the art extrusion process is ably supported by a fail proof curing system
- ► Relemac XLPE Cables are designed and manufactured conforming to various National and International Specifications
- ► Relemac Cables are on the approved list of major Consultants and end users
Manufacturing & Dealing Range
- ► Aluminium and Copper Conductors
- ► Single Core Cables up to 1000 sqmm
- ► Multi Core Cables up to 630 sqmm
- ► Control Cables of 1.5, 2.5 and 4 sq.mm up to 61 Cores
- ► Single and Double Armoured General Purpose and Mining Cables
- ► All type of cables available with Flame Retardant (FR), Flame Retardant Low Smoke and Halogen (FR-LSH) Sheathing and Inner Sheathing (on demand)
- Conductors are made from Electrolytic grade aluminium / Copper as per Class 1 & 2 of IS: 8130
- XLPE cables are specially manufactured with high dielectric grade cross-linked polyethylene for insulation and are applied by the extrusion process as specified in IS: 7098 (Part-1)-1988 Table 1 Clause 4.1.
- The cores are identified by different colours as mentioned below:
- Cores are laid up as per the above colour scheme with a suitable right hand lay.
- Laid up cores are Provided by either wrapping or extrusion as agreed to between the supplier and the purchaser with thermoplastic material.
- Armouring is provided over the inner sheath to guard against mechanical damage. Armouring is generally of galvanized steel wires or strips. In single-core cables, used in the AC system, armouring is by non-magnetic hard drawn aluminium wires. Round steel wires are used where the diameter over the inner sheath does not exceed 13 mm, above 13 mm. flat steel strip armour is used. Round wire of different sizes can also be provided against specific requests.
- Specially formulated heat resistant black PVC compound ST2 type as per IS 583 I: 1984 and is extruded to form the jacket.
One-core : Red/ Natural
Two-core : Red and Black
Three-core : Red, Yellow, and Blue
Three and half core : Red, Yellow, Blue, and reduced neutral core in Black.
Four-core : Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black
Five Core Cables : Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Grey.
Six Core and above : Two adjacent cores (counting & direction) in each layer Blue and Yellow, remaining cores Grey.The same sequence as mentioned above along with indelible printing of core numbers or All cores of same colour with indelible numbering on each core in contrasting colour. Other colour in agreement with the purchaser and the manufacturer with number coding
Relemac Single Core Aluminium/Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Unarmoured/ Aluminium Wire/Strip Armoured Cables A2XY/2XY/A2XWaY/A2XFaY/2XWaY/2XFaY
Relemac Two Core Aluminium/Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Unarmoured/ Wire/Strip Armoured Cables A2XY/2XY/A2XWY/A2XFY/2XWY/2XFY
Relemac Three Core Aluminium/Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Unarmoured/ Wire/Strip Armoured Cables A2XY/2XY/A2XWY/A2XFY/2XWY/2XFY
Relemac Three and a half Core Aluminium/Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Unarmoured/ Wire/Strip Armoured Cables A2XY/2XY/A2XWY/A2XFY/2XWY/2XFY
Relemac Four Core Aluminium/Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Unarmoured/ Wire/Strip Armoured Cables A2XY/2XY/A2XWY/A2XFY/2XWY/2XFY
Relemac 1.5 sq.mm Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Control Cables Unarmoured/Wire/ Strip Armoured Cables 2XY/2XWY/2XFY
Relemac 2.5 sq.mm Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Control Cables Unarmoured/Wire/ Strip Armoured Cables 2XY/2XWY/2XFY