- 1. Fibre Reinforced Plastic as dielectric central strength member.
- 2. Six Poly Butylene Terephthalate (PBT) loose tubes stranded around the central strength member to form the cable core.
- 3. Optic Fibre are housed in loose tube.
- 4. Thixotropic jelly injected in loose tube with Fibre.
- 5. Polyester tape is wrapped around the cable core.
- 6. Interstices within the cable core flooded with jelly.
- 7. High-density polyethylene sheath as a inner sheath.
- 8. Inner sheath is covered with a corrugated SS tape/ FCCS tape.
- 9. Anti-termite HDPE jacket extruded over corrugated SS tape as outer sheath.
|Technical Specifications From 6F to 48F Cable|
|Single Mode Optic Fibre||Complying to ITU G. 652|
|Fibre Colour Code||Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate / Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose / Pink, Natural / Aqua|
|Buffer Loose Tube Colours(Optional)||Blue, Orange, Green, Brown,Slate / Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose / Pink, Natural / Aqua|
|Optical Performance||Attenuation @ 1310nm, ≤ 0.38dB / km, Attenuation @ 1550nm, ≤ 0.25dB / km|
|Mechanical Performance||Tensile Strength||Min Bend Radius||Impact||Torsion|
|Enviornmental Performance||Temperature||Operating||Installation||Storage / Shipping|
|Specification||-20°C to + 70° C||-20°C to + 70° C||-30°C to + 70° C|
|Testing & Inspection||